Selasa, 12 Agustus 2014

My Autobiography -English Task-

Assalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb.
             
Let me introduce myself. My name is Abdul Halim. My friends usually call me Halim. I was born in Jakarta, 28th of September 1998. I live at Jl. Oto Iskandar Dinata No. 1. My bloodtype is A. My Father’s name is Ahmad, and my Mother’s name is Netty Prasetiyani. I am the fourth child of my parents, and I have 5 siblings, they are consist of two older brothers, one older sister, one younger sister, and one younger brother. Their names in sequence are Khobbab, Salman, Khodijah, Shofia, and the last one is Hadi.
             
I went to TKIT Iqra when I was at kindergarten, and then I went to SDIT Iqra. But it was not last very long, after my first year at SDIT Iqra, I moved to Madina Islamic School at Jakarta. I Studied there for only two years. After that I moved again to SD Mutiara Bunda at Bandung. After that i went to SMP Mutiara Bunda as my Junior High School. After that, I decided to choose SMAN 3 and SMAN 5 consecutively as my first and second choice at PPDB system as my Senior High School. And here I am right now, officially accepted as a SMAN 3 student.

I do sports a lot. I usually play futsal with my friends. Recently  I’d like to go biking, I usually go biking to Lembang, Dago pakar, and a lot of beautiful places at Bandung. I was lucky enough to live Bandung, because there are so many beautiful place that you can visit with your bicycle. I can play tennis too, I usually play tennis with my brother, and I play table tennis as well. I used to play baseball when I was in elementary and junior high school. Nevertheless, My favourite sports are futsal and biking, because I play futsal and go biking regularly.


                
When I was in Junior High School, I participated in atleast three math contests, however, the luck was not on my side, I never got through to the next stage. My best achievement in a contest so far is when I won the second place of social science contest at Pribadi High School.


1 komentar:

Wewin mengatakan...

Good job Dear, Keep writing ...